At ECA we believe growing in faith is an opportunity for lifelong learning. We offer many ways to help you along your spiritual journey. ECA members gather weekly for Bible study and classes on Christian life. We meet in book groups and attend annual retreats. Check out the news page for our latest offerings. Come learn with us!
Each spring the women of ECA retreat together to the beautiful St. Francis Retreat Center in San Juan Bautista. We spend a weekend learning, praying, reflecting and having fun. Retreats are led by our rector, the Rev. Shelley Denney, and other teachers. Gathering together in this special way offers us rest, refreshment and a chance to know and love one another more deeply.
ECA offers bible study on Wednesday nights 7:30 – 9 p.m. and Thursday mornings at 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. Everyone is invited to study God’s Word in an informal, lay-led group. We pay special attention to the Bible’s meaning for our lives today. This year we are studying the book of Mark using a booklet published by InterVarsity Press. To purchase the booklet or to obtain more information please contact Mary McPherson: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mark AgendaThe agenda for our bible study of Mark is now available for review.
- Exodus Lesson 25Exodus Lesson 25
- Exodus Lesson 24Exodus Lesson 24
- Exodus Revised AgendaExodus Revised Agenda
- Exodus Lesson 23Exodus Lesson 23
- Exodus Lesson 22Exodus Lesson 22
- Exodus Lesson 21Exodus Lesson 21
- Exodus Lesson 20Exodus Lesson 20
- Exodus Lesson 19Exodus Lesson 19
- Exodus Lesson 18Exodus Lesson 18