The Fellowship ministry at ECA is alive, abundant and full of laughter. We enjoy socializing, getting to know one another and strengthening the bonds of friendship through parish activities. We have a full calendar of events throughout the year. Weekly events include our men’s breakfast and bocce ball, women’s lunch, a knitting group called the Knit Wits, and the Monday evening and Thursday morning Bible Study Groups. Each month a Joint Venture book group meets in members’ homes to discuss their reads. Dinner Groups get together monthly for a shared meal and the opportunity to know one another on a more intimate level. These groups are re-formed two to three times a year and meet at parishioners’ homes.
Here’s a sampling of some of ECA’s special annual fellowship events:
- Lobster dinner with live Maine lobsters flown in and prepared in our kitchen
- Shrove Tuesday pancake supper on the day before Ash Wednesday
- Hikes at Pt Lobos, Quicksilver and elsewhere
- Chili cook-off
- Outdoor movies and “camping” in our church parking lot
- Cooking turkeys on Thanksgiving Day for Montgomery Meals
- November ECA birthday party to celebrate the founding of our church
- Christmas party
Check our calendar for upcoming events. All are welcome!