Come one, come all! Summer is here and we want YOU! Our youth group gets better over the summer and all that is missing is YOU! Come join us for one of our many fun activities over the summer when we let our hair down and just have fun. The first BBQ is on Sunday the 23rd, and most Sundays after that. See the calendar below and download it as a PDF file. Come on down and bring a friend!
- Sunday, June 23, 5:00-7:30 PM: BBQ/games
- Sunday, June 30, 5:00-7:30 PM: BBQ/games (Inge gone)
- Friday, July 5, 5:00-7:30 PM: Montgomery Meals
- Saturday, July 6, 12:00 Noon-?: Mystery spot/Bigfoot museum, $10 + food
- Sunday, July 14, 5:00-7:30 PM: BBQ/games
- Sunday, July 21, 5:00-7:30 PM: BBQ/games (Bonnie gone)
- Saturday, July 27, 9:00 AM-?: Six Flags amusement park, $30 + food
- Tuesday, August 6-Thursday, August 8: Camping trip at the beach, $40
- Sunday, August 18, After church-?: Swim party at the Casale/Gunderson house
- Sunday, August 25, 5:00-7:30 PM: Final BBQ/game night of the summer
- Sunday, September 8, 5:30-7:30 PM: New season, regular meetings start
- Friday, November 1, 5:00-7:30 PM: Montgomery Meals
Notes: Costs stated for the activities are approximate. We need 15 participants total to get the group rate at Six Flags. The camping trip cost will be finalized after we receive a head count and menu. We need to purchase tickets in advance and plan for transporting everyone to and from off-site events, so as these get closer please answer up if you will be going! Stragglers may pay more or be left behind completely, and we would hate that :-(. All activities are open to friends, and we encourage you to bring them: the more the merrier, just let us know ASAP!